Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Our Mom, Jean, is such an amazing woman. Not only did she bear 9 of us, she reared us, taxied us, helped us, cared for us, and most of all loved us. She continues to care and worry about us every day. She is a woman of faith, and a great example.
She has such a fun-loving spirit and her laugh is very contagious. From coaching our little league teams to now enjoying her soon to be 20 grandchildren, she has always supported us and was the loudest in the crowd!

Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do for us, Mom. We only hope we can be a fraction of the parent you were to us, to our children.
We also want to remember our wonderful grandmothers. This picture was found of Grandma Betty with Cade not too long before she passed. What an amazing woman of strength. It's no wonder why our Dad, Steve, is such a strong man. We miss you already.

Our Grandma Fay has been gone for a while now, and we miss her presence so much. She was so interactive and it's also no wonder why our Mom is such a good mom. It is because of HER mother. We miss you , Grandma.

It is so fun to see, now, what our mother and Grandmothers went through as we are currently experiencing it as the Daughters and Daughters-in-law.

Happy Mothers Day to you, Mom, and all of the other Mothers, mothers-to-be, and all those who are busy helping in mothering others'. You deserve every praise you get.



2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

What a lovely, loving tribute. Jean is amazing, and I love any a loud, cheering Mom. Someday we’ll have to have a cheering contest and see if she’s as embarrassing as I am. lol.

I would have skipped town if I had 9 kids. I only have 3 and I think about it a least once a week. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day.

The Larsons said...

I agree 100%. We are truly lucky to have a wonderful mom, and amazing grandmothers.

mom