Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, break the 24 hr. records!!!

Last night as I came home from taking Nikell and Sophia to piano I could hardly get in the driveway.  The snow was up 12 inches, so I plowed my way in.  Steve was busy with the snow plow and hadn't finished the lane back to the shop. I started digging out the front porch and sidewalk  and then he finished with the 4 wheeler.  This morning, we had ANOTHER 17 inches on top!!!!  He had to cancel his day at the office and he began plowing again I stayed tuned to the TV broadcast.  We have broken all records for the snowfall in a 24 hour period, we are at about 30 inches now.  AND NOW it is still snowing at noon. Steve and Dusty continue to shovel and are using had warmers to keep wrm in the 0 degree wind chill factor.  
Hey, Al Gore is this what you mean by global warming? And yes I am glad I didn't trade my necessary 4x4 for a small car.



This is this morning 17 inches in the driveway after we had plowed 12 inches the previous nite...it continues to snow!!!!!!!












4 comments:

Amber said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe all that snow. I heard you were getting tons but I had no idea it was that much. Good luck getting rid of it, Keep us updated.

Brynne said...

That is CRAZY! I think you guys got more than we did! It really is beautiul, though. You raised me to love 4 seasons, too. :)

Brooke G said...

I can't believe all that snow. I bet Mikin and Brett even have more! Wow. Well, you know what time it is?? Time to dig out the hot tub!! :)

Anonymous said...

why do the best snow storms and years happen when i am in the freaking jungle...and i am here sweating in my sleep
elder

mom