Elder Spike Gatten
Returning home from the
Brazil Manaus Mission
Here is the information of next weeks event for those who are interested in being at it...
Wednesday, Nov. 25th, at Noon, his Delta flight arrives to Spokane WA airport. Dad and Mom will be on the fight home with him, of course! They arrived in Sao Paulo Brazil this morning and will be on a flight to Manaus shortly to meet up with Spike and tour his mission for a week.
Spike's Homecoming talk at church will be held on Sunday, Nov. 29th, at 10:30 AM, at the Hayden Stake Center. All interested in coming are invited to attend. We know Spike would love to see everyone!
Also, we will be having the baby blessing of Dusty and Angie Gatten's baby, Gage, on Nov. 29th, at the Hayden Stake Center at 10:30 AM as well. It will be a special day to celebrate as family and friends.

We are so grateful for the example Spike has been to us all and for his service and love of the people in Brazil. We are grateful for our family miracle, baby Gage, finally coming to join our family and bring joy to our lives! We are indeed blessed to have these two blessings during this season of Thanksgiving. We truly are blessed, and we truly are thankful!
WELCOME HOME!!!


7 comments:
That's so exciting! We got Chad's return itinerary in the mail today! How quickly the time has gone! Have a great "family reunion".
I am so excited to be there!!!! Wish I could be there to see him come off the plane, but I'll be there the next day. SO much to be thankful for.
Boa Vista-RR 19/11/2009
Heavenly Father would like to be able to thank personally for all that the elder Gatten did for me and my family, I wish him every happiness in the world, I wish that all the elders were like him, who really struggle to take the lead the word and make it into our hearts
required Gatten elder, and if one day voltarens in Brazil comes to good order, we will be up esperro
!! and welcome back to your home with certain mission accomplished!
The GATTEN BRAZIL LOVES YOU VERY
HUGS .....
CAN'T WAIT.
See you all in a week! I arrive at the airport around noon!
I'm so happy he'll be home to eat Thanksgiving dinner. It will be a special one.
He'll be home in time to wack a buck and crush some ducks!
Dusty
Post a Comment