He is just so adorable! I can't believe that awesome hair...and the chub for being early! So glad to hear both mom and baby are healthy. We sure love you guys and can't wait to give Asa a buddy in a few months! Wish we could be there to give him some squeezes!!!
Mom and I were there and it was neat. Mikin did great and everyone is fine. Keep them in your prayers so there are no post natal problems and that Mikin will be fine. I worry about her after last time. We have the other kids and it seems like old times. How did we so 9?
Darling baby. So, happy both mom and baby are doing well. I didn’t realize those Gatten baby’s were so big until I gave birth to one, ha, ha. I had one 6 weeks early that still weighed 8 lbs. and one 5 weeks early that weighed 9lbs 3oz….sheesh! Be glad he came early Milin. :) Darling name too.
So, the other Erickson family comment was DAD (steve). Anyway, WE weren't there, but we were there right after and he is so cute, chubby, squeezable and definitly has that Morton look.
6 comments:
He is just so adorable! I can't believe that awesome hair...and the chub for being early! So glad to hear both mom and baby are healthy. We sure love you guys and can't wait to give Asa a buddy in a few months! Wish we could be there to give him some squeezes!!!
Mom and I were there and it was neat. Mikin did great and everyone is fine. Keep them in your prayers so there are no post natal problems and that Mikin will be fine. I worry about her after last time. We have the other kids and it seems like old times. How did we so 9?
Mikin...you have a very cute baby. I can't wait until we have a chance to see you and Asa. I am happy for both you and Tyler. Rock on!
Darling baby. So, happy both mom and baby are doing well. I didn’t realize those Gatten baby’s were so big until I gave birth to one, ha, ha. I had one 6 weeks early that still weighed 8 lbs. and one 5 weeks early that weighed 9lbs 3oz….sheesh! Be glad he came early Milin. :) Darling name too.
So, the other Erickson family comment was DAD (steve). Anyway, WE weren't there, but we were there right after and he is so cute, chubby, squeezable and definitly has that Morton look.
sweet new cuz! he just might be the next one to get a moose in ID. especialy cause the only 2 have been me a brynne. xoxo
Post a Comment