Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My "hunting trip"

I usually do something to the house when Steve goes hunting, so this year I replaced the insta-hot at the kitchen sink for him as he loves to have hot water for postum, put knobs and pulls on my kitchen cabinets,and had Tyler, my son-in-law put up new fans in the family room. The kids had given me the new ones for christmas 3 years ago and Steve always said"there's nothing wrong with the ones that are up there." Anyway, I decided 20 years was long enough for the old ones. What do you think?




Now I just need to re finish the cabinets!  Always something

6 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

Finely! A family hunting trip I can feel good about. Looks wonderful, not wonderful like the dead things on the wall wonderful, but wonderful like beautiful. This I can truly congratulate you for. :)

Anonymous said...

cry me a river tiff....i love the blood the guts, that is the good stuff,,,,the payoff! great job guys! i love the pictures of the mounts too! yes!

The Larsons said...

Really does look great mom. I love the fans. Nice work on all the cupboards and drawers too!

da franks said...

I award you some serious style points for the decor decisions and even more points for putting them up yourself. Good job. it looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

You folks are the best. In spite of the moose-a-cide. The fans are great, the canning was interesting, and I love spying on your blog. Keep up the great family life. Missing you out here in the east. (the jibjab is hilarious, as always)

Brooke G said...

Nice improvements! The fans look great! I love reading your blog these days, there is so many different things you talk about!!! It is nice that you always have your camera handy as well....oh, and I recognize that female moose!!! I know there is a baby in the picture behind the bushes!

mom