Tom gets a new Hat!!!
We had the opportunity to be present when Tom was made a Bishop this past Sunday in his ward in Utah. When he first told us, a few days before that it was happening, I was pleased but as I saw him take the mantle on his shoulders I felt worried.The spirit whispered to me when his Stake President set him apart that he was called of God. As each of the keys of that office were bestowed I was overcome with the thoughts of the responsibility he will have leading not only his own family but as the father of his ward back to their Heavenly Father. The priests he will help to get on their missions and the young women to the temple. His tender heart and understanding ways have prepared him and I know the ward is in good hands. We love you Tom and we know your sweet Brooke and the children will be such good supports for you. We love you all so much.

3 comments:
He is an amazing man, that's for sure! Their family will be blessed for his CONTINUED service (can't believe he's already been in the bishopric for that long... and now it continues!). So glad he's such a great example as an older brother, dad, uncle, son, husband, friend, and NOW Bishop!
Can you believe it? Tom has a big responsibility but I can't think of anyone who I'd rather have as a bishop. He'll be great.
oh daddy i love you so much!! you are awesome!! love hayliann
Post a Comment