Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Girls week-end 2009 Seattle

The annual girls  week for all the Gatten girls, sisters, sister-in-laws, and mom  was this past week end in Seattle.  We had a great time shopping, eating, sight seeing, working out, swimming laughing, telling stories and trying to get through the movie "Sleepless in Seattle", which is also the reason we couldn't get through the movie in one night...we were all sleepless in Seattle.!  We also loved having Dusty along some to help baby sit Jay. Thanks Dusty. We missed Lizzy and all thought what changes next  year will bring.





1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

Oh, all your girl trips look like so much fun. I'm so glad you get together and do them so I can be jealous. :) Your pics are great and it made me want to go back to Seattle again. I love all the beautiful flowers at the market. I was just longing for that market to be close to my house yesterday. We are on our way to Tom's tonight. Wish y'all could be there. :)

mom