We love you and and even thought most of you will not be able to make it, we want to invite everyone to Alyssa's baptism!Alyssa turned 8 years old on Sunday, and as it turned out, President Packer, president of the 12 was at our stake conference. We got there early and sat near the front. After stake conference was over, Alyssa went up to the front to shake his hand. She said, "President Packer, today is my 8th birthday, and I am excited to get baptized and I read the entire Book of Mormon." He said, "That's great!" Then, running his finger from the center of her eyebrows all the way down her nose, he said,
"You have lots of freckles!"
It was super cute, if not necessarily what I expeceted him to say!

1 comment:
That is such a cute story about Pres. Packer! Wow! Happy belated birthday Alyssa! For some reason we didn't have yours on the calendar! Hope it was a good one! We'll see if we can make it! Love you and cute pictures!!
Jon, Brynne and Cade
Post a Comment