


Hey all! Just thought we would post a few pics of the trip! We went mountain biking in panama (up to the view point), did a zip line in Costa Rica and snorkeling on the world's second largest reef in Belize! Amazing! Of course we were famous for our participation in ship activities...isn't our family always?! We sure missed our baby, though. Jon also borrowed Brett's formal wear and kept getting asked where he tied his horse up! haha.

3 comments:
I thought I recognized that awesume cowboy suit. You both look really handsome.
Oh I am so jealous. Love the pics. You are a rockstar! I am not only jealous of the trip, but of your rockin' body Brynne! Especially compared to my preggo body. :) Jon...that shirt and cowboy hat do you good! I am a BIG cowboy fan though! Did you know I went western to my senior ball?! Lovin' the pics...thanks for sharing!
Oh, Cassie just wait until you have your after baby bod. and I have my prego bod! Then you'll be happy! ;) Thanks, though! You're so sweet. Jon does look good, huh?!
Post a Comment