Brooke! You are so skinny and beautiful with your new hair!! Love it! Thanks for posting too! I was starting to wonder when someone would. :) How fun to head to St. George! I am craving some sun. Why didn't Hayliann go?The kids look so cute...and Ryder already looks bigger than in December! The red rock looks gorgeous too.
I don't know what she meant by Frisky....isn't that an name of a cat?
Cute new hair Brooke! Love it!
Who is "all run out?
I love it!! It looks so slimming. Or is it just that you are slimmer?!! ;) You look great!
I love it Brooke! Very cute. But of course you would be beautiful with just about any hair cut. Lizzy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brooke! You are so skinny and beautiful with your new hair!! Love it! Thanks for posting too! I was starting to wonder when someone would. :)
How fun to head to St. George! I am craving some sun. Why didn't Hayliann go?
The kids look so cute...and Ryder already looks bigger than in December! The red rock looks gorgeous too.
I don't know what she meant by Frisky....isn't that an name of a cat?
Cute new hair Brooke! Love it!
Who is "all run out?
I love it!! It looks so slimming. Or is it just that you are slimmer?!! ;) You look great!
I love it Brooke! Very cute. But of course you would be beautiful with just about any hair cut. Lizzy
Post a Comment