Thursday, September 10, 2009

7 is heaven for River!

The great example River is comes to light every tme he is with all his cousins.He is the peace maker and is always trying to make sure everyone is having a good time. His hero is Wyatt. Care free and full of smiles River is such a great big brother for Ryder and enjoys teaching and playing with him. He's in first grade this year and is a great student and especially loves taking a lunch and coming home to play. He went elk hunting with Tom for the first time this fall and really has a love for the out of dooes. As you can see, he has already become a river rat, white water rafting. He is a fish in the water and loves his new bike. What a joy he is to have around!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

I love all of the cute collages of everyone. Very cute. I hope they all have wonderful birthdays.

Is Steve canning dear meat in that pic?

Brooke G said...

Oh, I am like a month behind on checking out your blog. So cute about River! And I didn't realize AJ had started school and won the braiding contest! Cool for him! Do any of the women let him practice on them??? I'll have to get one of those $35 weaves when he is ready!!

mom