Our sweet little Sophia is already 11 years old. I can hardly believe it! She is such a beautiful girl and as sweet as she is beautiful. A born athlete, she has been noticed by the coaches and was "drafted" to the elite soccer team this year after playing her regular park and rec team. Sophie loves the out of doors and spends many days snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, camping, horse riding, fishing and rafting, and is quite the dare devil. Yep she drives the 4 wheeler and snowmobile! She is a loyal friend and sister and really loves to be with her cousins and family. .With her tender heart and fun personality we know everyone just loves her. She plays the piano and is doing very well. Olive Garden is her place of choice for her birthday dinner. She loves to babysit Brynne's kids and likes to spend the night. I have been helping her start a blog and she is doing such a good job. Hope you have a great year Sophie!
1 comment:
I just love seeing Sophia in Primary. She is always smiling and attentive and friendly. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!
:~D
Post a Comment