Thursday, September 17, 2009

AJ Started school at TONInGUYS

Aj's first day at the Toni n Guys Cosmetology School was September 5th. He has been really enjoying the classes and the first week learned the basics in hair braiding. They had a competition and he won 1st place out of 18 students. He was so surprised, but we all know he is the best!


They had to have a theme and come up qith a design of their choosing. Of course, his theme was "Star Wars"
Aj's first day of Cosmetology school.
He studies at home by watching DVDs and has several manikins to practice on. Whan he gets to see clients I will let you al know...$35 weaves are a steal!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Looks great, Good Job!

Missy said...

That is so cool! pretty talented. I'm all about a $35 weave too!

Brynne said...

WOwza! That 'DO is the bomb. Go A.J.!! I must admit I really am jealous. I want to be learning all of it too. :) But I am MORE than excited to have someone else know the ropes! Man I love him. And I am so happy for him to start chasing his goals.

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

LOVE You AJ!!!! THis is goig to be such a fun adventure for you and this is only the beginning!! Way to go!

Tiff Gatten said...

Great job AJ!

The Larsons said...

Nice work AJ! My boys would love your theme... they are obsessed with Star Wars. :) I still can't even french braid... maybe that's why I haven't had girls yet. :) Happy to see you doing so well at this... and you look great on your first day!

mom