You do look so skinny already! Don't melt away down there! It was actually 81 and humid here today, so we are getting a little of your heat. I love the baptism picture. I know that is what you're doing down there...but "a picture is worth a thousand words". Thanks so much for the pictures!
4 comments:
Way to go on the baptisms, Spikey! You're doing so amazing. Keep it up, brotha G.
p.s. the first picture reminds me of a song that goes like this: "yeah he's a playah, pimp, hustlah, that's fo sha!" haha.
You do look so skinny already! Don't melt away down there! It was actually 81 and humid here today, so we are getting a little of your heat. I love the baptism picture. I know that is what you're doing down there...but "a picture is worth a thousand words". Thanks so much for the pictures!
Spike my boy, you look fantastic. You are looking great man. Keep up the good work and make us proud.
LUKE
Post a Comment