LOVE the one with the guitar! Are you playing? Who's is it? You look so happy. This makes me miss you! What is with the nasty carcass? What IS IT?! You look skinny already! You look great. Keep on keepin on with the pics.
ha. it is the elders qourm prez in our branch. his guitar. and yes i am playing it is so fun just to sit watch the sunset in brasil and kick it. the carcass is a huge dead dog. they are everywhere here. they run rampid!! ha ha. its nice here. hot. wish you guys could take some of the heat. ps. more pics below=)
You do look so happy! That is a fun carcass picture....love the composition of the picture. What great memories you are making there Spike! You will be so glad you are documenting all of it too. I know you've filled a journal...but this blog will be so fun to "blurb" or put in book form too! So keep sending some pics...you're favorites. So fun! There is a new country song by Trace Adkins called "You're gonna miss this". It basically talks about how you need to enjoy the now. It is a Dad telling his daughter at each stage in her life, "you're gonna miss this, you're gonna wish you were here..." So enjoy your mission! You'll be married forever, once you get married, and a dad forever once you have a kid. You'll cherish these two years!
I agree with Cassie. The song is on the blog...I don't know if you hear the sound. It's sure true, though. I can't believe I am 23, married with a kid and have a mortgage. Nutso! Where does the time go?
Yes Pictures finally! You look so good Spiker! The dried up dog looks like something out of a horror flick. The baptism picture made me cry and when I saw the family in the river all I could think is I hope they don't get a parasite or something. You do a good job wih my camera...HA Love you MOM oooxxx
7 comments:
LOVE the one with the guitar! Are you playing? Who's is it? You look so happy. This makes me miss you! What is with the nasty carcass? What IS IT?! You look skinny already! You look great. Keep on keepin on with the pics.
ha. it is the elders qourm prez in our branch. his guitar. and yes i am playing it is so fun just to sit watch the sunset in brasil and kick it. the carcass is a huge dead dog. they are everywhere here. they run rampid!! ha ha. its nice here. hot. wish you guys could take some of the heat. ps. more pics below=)
You do look so happy! That is a fun carcass picture....love the composition of the picture. What great memories you are making there Spike! You will be so glad you are documenting all of it too. I know you've filled a journal...but this blog will be so fun to "blurb" or put in book form too! So keep sending some pics...you're favorites. So fun! There is a new country song by Trace Adkins called "You're gonna miss this". It basically talks about how you need to enjoy the now. It is a Dad telling his daughter at each stage in her life, "you're gonna miss this, you're gonna wish you were here..." So enjoy your mission! You'll be married forever, once you get married, and a dad forever once you have a kid. You'll cherish these two years!
I agree with Cassie. The song is on the blog...I don't know if you hear the sound. It's sure true, though. I can't believe I am 23, married with a kid and have a mortgage. Nutso! Where does the time go?
Yes Pictures finally! You look so good Spiker! The dried up dog looks like something out of a horror flick. The baptism picture made me cry and when I saw the family in the river all I could think is I hope they don't get a parasite or something. You do a good job wih my camera...HA Love you MOM oooxxx
That top pic. is the best ever. Tom thinks Spike is looking really skinny!!
Are you in the dead dog picture Spike?
Dusty
Post a Comment