Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Park Mania!

This was a day at a Dalton park a couple days ago when it was actually nice enough to get outside! Jean and Mikin are starting to get back into shape, so Nana rode her bike and met Mikin and Brynne at the park. They walked around the park with the little boys (Asa and Cade) while Nana played with Noah and Ella on the playgroud equipment. We thought it was SO cute seeing Nana swing with the kids, and we luckily had a camera to capture some cute images!


The walking crew


Best Playmates!


5 comments:

Brynne said...

It was a fun day! I have fun exercising with you two! Let's keep it up!

Gunner said...

Now I just need to get the motivation to do the exercising myself. Good job you all!

The Larsons said...

Looks like fun! Isn't warm weather such a motivator! Wish I was there to join in the fun. Maybe some walking would put me into labor!

Anonymous said...

wow...home never looked better! you guys look like your having a blast! the kids have grown up so so so much...wow
elder g

Tiff Gatten said...

There is nothing more delightful than a Grandma that gets down and dirty with the kids. Grandchildren love that, and I love that Jean rode a bike. How cute. :)

mom