Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Boy Erickson

Brynne and Jon kept me busy today. You'll have to ask them all the details.


5 comments:

The Larsons said...

He's a blondie! LOVE it! He has such long hair! Great for a spike! Seriously, he is adorable. Wish I were there to love on him!

Missy said...

Oh he is so cute! I had heard she went into labor this morning and i figured if I checked your blog tonight There would be pics or info or something:) I bet she is so glad! We have a blogspot now too! So check us out when you get a chance:) Hope you guys are all doing well.

Sarah said...

Yea! So exciting. Congrats!! He is adorable. Does he have a name yet?

The Crisps said...

Wow! Look at all that hair!!! I am so jealous, I wish my babies had hair. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG sooooooo cute..CONGRATS to you..I THINK HES LOOKS LIKE JON SOOO MUCH..AND JUSS A HINT OF BRYNNE..=)BUT CONDRADULATIONS GATTEN AND ERICKSON FAMILY =)

mom