Looks like a great way to burn some calories! That snowman is seriously ENORMOUS! Did you give him a name? I wonder how long he'll last... or is he a she? Anyway... looks like a blast with the cousins! If life gives you snow... make snowmen. :)
That's one positive thing about having all that snow. Looks like a ton of fun. Happy new year to you guys, I'm glad you were able to have a lot of your family in town.
4 comments:
That is a huge snowman! I can't imagine how they got the head up there. Looks like a blast though.
You guys looks like you're having so much fun up there with everyone! How do we get invited for next year?
Looks like a great way to burn some calories! That snowman is seriously ENORMOUS! Did you give him a name? I wonder how long he'll last... or is he a she? Anyway... looks like a blast with the cousins! If life gives you snow... make snowmen. :)
That's one positive thing about having all that snow. Looks like a ton of fun. Happy new year to you guys, I'm glad you were able to have a lot of your family in town.
Post a Comment