Steve woke me up at 6:20 am to share his "story" about his early morning hunt. As you can see he had a turkey already home before I even got up this morning. He says it is a beauty with a ten inch beard! So here you have his his prize.
Impressive! Aunt Jean or Uncle Steve, if you get a chance, Dallin is doing a huge family tree project and if you could send me your wedding date and where you got married we would sure appreciate it!
Nice turkey, Steve. Boy howdy, you'd like our neighborhood. We've got our share of gobblers,too; that's for sure. I love these silly birds. Happy turkey feasting.
7 comments:
Looks like everthing is going great!! Congrats Uncle Steve. Spike sounds great. I love to read his letters.
Impressive! Aunt Jean or Uncle Steve, if you get a chance, Dallin is doing a huge family tree project and if you could send me your wedding date and where you got married we would sure appreciate it!
Sheri
sherihinckley@comcast.net
Nice Dad! What a stud you are! You get it done rather efficiently. :)
maybe thats why i saw you over in your neck of the wood three times that day, nice job man!!
Nice turkey, Steve. Boy howdy, you'd like our neighborhood. We've got our share of gobblers,too; that's for sure. I love these silly birds. Happy turkey feasting.
Sweet! Nice job... I struck out on Jim's property, but they were all over. Not quite like last year though.
where dd you go? that a way dad...another story to tell the investigators....miss you.
elder
Post a Comment