A tree in our neighborhood
AJ's friend's beautiful baby girl in our leaves
Baby girl, Charolette, and AJ
Cade in the same leaves before we rake and bagged 15 black garbage bags full.
There are still more n the tree and we had don 7 bags the week-end before!
The Larch in the front yard. It used to be a sapping one little sprig brought home from school by one of the kids. Larch is one of the pine tree that loose their needles every fall.
The maple trees are a gorgeous red too.

1 comment:
Makes me miss home! So glad you really have taken to blogging, mom. I love reading your posts and feeling more updated on the fam. I thought you guys were going to rip that tree out?! You should do it before I get there. :) j/k. Good exercise, eh? What about getting a sucking lawnmower with a bag?
Post a Comment