President and Prophet to the World
Thomas S. Monson


I love fall! And one of the reasons is that it is general conference time. I love hearing the word of the Lord in our behalf given by our Prophet Thomas S. Monson. Words for our day from all the 12 apostles and other general authorities of my church. I am so grateful I know that I am a child of God and that he gives us direction and revelation for our time and in our day. He does not leave us to fend for ourselves but is here. I have a testimony of the restoration of the gospel and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I felt as if the words of our leaders were directed to me, individually, and that I know he loves me and knows my fears and joys, my heartache and my every needful thing. I feel so blessed to live in this time and day of the fullness of the gospel and to be able to hear the words twice a year, every year. Each conference I declare that it is better than the last. This one was extremely needed as we as a world face to many discouraging trials. I feel at peace. Anyone who would like to listen to any of the conference sessions can still have that great opportunity by going to www.lds.org and clicking on the links for general conference. It may just change your life. It does mine each 6 months. I get greater faith and a great desire to live as Jesus would have me do. I love the Savior. Jean

No comments:
Post a Comment